We are a Law Firm based out of Gurgaon-Delhi NCR and having Associates in all the major cities of India. The Firm provides a spectrum of legal services to its domestic and international clients.
- Our expert areas range across Legal, Regulatory Compliance include Real Estate, Corporate Commercial Cases, Labour Laws/Employment Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Debt Recovery, Medical Negligence Cases, Civil Cases, Consumer Cases, Criminal Cases, Family & Matrimonial Cases and Arbitration Proceedings.
- The Firm time and again assists its clients in foraging and venturing into new avenues with undertaking Due Diligence, Risk Management Reports, Transactional Documents for M&A, JV, Amalgamation. We have been working with Start-ups and have assisted in Company formations, DIPP, FDA, Compliances, Policy Formations and then day to day Legal Formalities & Employment Issues. We are authorised Trademark, Copyright & Design Agents and work extensively in Intellectual Property Laws.
- We are actively supporting our clients in formulating & maintaining the ICC framework required under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013, which was instituted in compliance to the Vishakha Guidelines laid down by the Apex Court.
- We believe that professional excellence is the foundation of quality legal services and have endeavoured to build an enviable reputation of providing cost effective quality legal services.
- The Firm has always set very high standards of professionalism for itself and has successfully achieved the standards, with meticulous and scientific approach and high degree of professional integrity.
- The key to the Firm's growing success is the commitment to add value to every assignment that is undertaken. The Firm recognizes the importance of Procedures and therefore lays special emphasis on this aspect to assist its clients to overcome procedural delays.
- The forte of the Firm is to swiftly offer solutions which are commercially viable and legally enforceable.
- We regularly appear before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, State High Courts, District Courts, Debts Recovery Tribunal, Tax Commissions, Company Law Board, CCI, Consumer Forum, and other Judicial/Quasi-Judicial Forum. The Firm undertakes dispute management, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- The Firm structures its fees to suit the Clients' needs. This may involve hourly rates, fixed fees, capped fees, fixed Retainership Agreements or a combination of these approaches. Though at all times whatever the fee option, the charges of the Firm remain fully competitive.